favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy - $199 (Sedona)

18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 1 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 2 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 3 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 4 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 5 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 6 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 7 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 8 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 9 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 10 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 11 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 12 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 13 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 14 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 15 thumbnail18" Antera stagger wheels and tire 5x120 pattern fits BMW Jaguar Chevy 16 thumbnail
Set of staggered Antera wheels. 18x9 rear and 18x8 front. Offset is +30-35 something around there.

235-50-18 front tires, like new, and 255-45-18 rear tires, mismatched one has 75% life and the other is 25% remaining.

There's some curbage on them, yet the chrome shines and overall looks great. Calls preferred, show contact info

post id: 7715715554

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching