1040 S. Cherokee Drive, Show Low, AZ 85901 - $365,000
3 Bedroom | 4 Bathroom | 2,280 sqft.
Listing No. 227232
DESCRIPTIONINCREDIBLE home in the highly desired gated 55+ gated Hacienda Pines Community. TRUE PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP! This home has been completely remodeled & is stunning.
3 bedrooms PLUS an office - PLUS 3.5 bathrooms in the home & one 1/2 bath in the workshop w/ a utility sink. ALL 3 bedrooms have their own PRIVATE bathrooms.
Wonderful living and formal dining area + a family room w/ fireplace & kitchen dining area. Large kitchen w/ lots of counter & storage. Large Master Bedroom and Bath w/ separate tub and shower. Large walk in closet. The home is on 2 lots for .39 acres with lots of room and privacy.
HUGE back deck. NEW 20 X 30 two car garage PLUS a workshop. Garage has amazing built in cabinets & the workshop has cabinetry and counter space.
The below have been updated, upgraded and added since June 2017:
* Interior Paint throughout
* 20' x 30' Garage with WORKSHOP and additional ½ bath
* Garage has amazing storage cabinets
* Workshop has beautiful cabinetry
* ½ bath with utility sink with separate on demand hot water
* Rocked drive
* Retention wall
* Over $46,000 in the garage
* New Roof over the Porch 2018
* New Roof over the House 2018
* 700 Square feet of refinished redwood decking
* New Kitchen Appliances black stainless (all with 5-year warranty)
* New washer/dryer (5-year warranty)
* New Flooring throughout entire home wood laminate in 2017
* All tile replaced on flooring
* Pavers and walk walkway for 2 car parking spots in front of home
* Stone added to yard
* New TREX decking on front deck
* Tank-less Water Heater for entire home
* Water softener
* RO system in Kitchen
* Comfort height toilets on all 5 toilets
* New light fixtures throughout
* New bath faucets throughout
* New security doors (2)
* Gas Fireplace insert
* Kitchen Ceiling
* Kitchen counter tops and back splash
*****NOTE New Gas Pack Energy Efficient Heat/AC to be added by the end of October - 2019 (value $7000)
Sellers have put well over $125,000.00 in upgrades and improvements in this home in the last 2 years!
Imagine living in the White Mountains of Arizona where you have 4 beautiful seasons and where you can breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy the 40 lakes and over 600 miles of rivers and streams. In addition to the amazing fishing, this area has one of the most extensive trail systems in the south west for hiking, biking, horseback riding, quading and more.
Sunrise Ski Resort is also just 40 minutes away with 3 beautiful mountains to ski, snow board or sled. If shopping is your interest, you will love the antique stores and the multitude of arts and craft shows that happen in the summer. The music festivals have something to fit everyone's enjoyment.
Do you love to golf? There are 7 amazing golf courses, 3 that are public. The White Mountains, where this home/cabin is the best kept secret of Arizona! Come and explore and enhance your living! Pinetop-Lakeside was also voted 'Best Cabin Region in the U.S"... Embrace the MAGIC!
Year Built: 2001
Year Remodeled: 2017
Garage Size: 2
Lot Size: 0.39
School District: Show Low
Master Bedroom Down
Natural Gas Heat
Tall Pines on Lot
Garage - Attached
For Sale Only
WestUSA Realty show contact info
Equal Housing Opportunity | All Information Deemed Accurate but not Guaranteed
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers