At Performance Staffing, we take pride in the fact that we are the only employment service in the Flagstaff area that is not connected to a national chain. This makes us more responsive and flexible, allowing us to focus on our clients’ and our candidates’ needs. Our staff has been able to build strong partnerships in the Flagstaff area through our dedication to professional service and integrity.
QR Code Link to This Post
Performance Staffing has paired with an e-Commerce company. They are currently looking to fill multiple temporary position as an Ordering Processing Associate.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Manual review of orders to validate purchases
• Various analytics of job functions and reporting on daily/weekly trends
• Work closely in assisting with customer issues and be in communication with the IT department about issues that arise
• Monitor and correct orders that experience issues
• Monitor delivery exceptions and send communications to customers
• Process and ship physical gift cards
• Process returns received from customers and employees
• Send back packages received to the warehouse on a weekly basis
Some functional Competencies:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with problem situations in a professional manner
• Problem solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
*MUST PASS CRIMNAL BACKGROUND CHECK
This is a 40 hr/week position and is expected to last approximately 4 months starting ASAP through the end of February. Must be able to work shifts Monday – Sunday.
• Pay: $12.50/hr
• 40 hr/week
• Temporary, 4 months
• ASAP start date
• Multiple positions available
If you are interested in this role and have proven experience with a range of the above responsibilities, apply today! Please include an up-to-date resume. Contact Staffing Specialist, Cory Bitahey (928-526-6499 OR e-mail reply) with any questions, citing this advertisement.