Traveling HVAC Filter Tech- $1,200 SIGN ON BONUS! We Will Train!
compensation: Up to $45,000/yr employment type: full-time job title: HVAC Filter Tech
QR Code Link to This Post
National Filter Service is now offering a $1,200 Sign on Bonus!
National Filter Service is looking to add full time filter service technicians to our growing team. This is a Traveling position. This position requires overnight travel away from where you live. This is a 28 day rotation position, which means you will be out on rotation for approx. 14-16 days at a time. and then home the remainder of the 28 days. If you would like to work with a company that stands for teamwork and integrity above all else, this could be the perfect position for you.
• Follow company provided service schedule for your specific route
• Follow company safety standards while on the job and while operating company provided vehicle
• Access rooftops from the outside with the use of an extension ladder
• Report and submit onsite unit issues, with pictures
• Update work order notes for specific locations on route
• Ability to communicate verbally and electronically in a professional manner both with coworkers and customers
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
• 1-2 years of related experience preferred, but not required (handyman, facilities, mechanical, HVAC or roofing/construction)-
• Must be fluent in English and able to effectively communicate in English as well as read and write in English.
• Must have valid driver's license with at least a 3yr clean driving history- NO DUIs or suspensions
• Absolutely no fear of heights
• Must have 28ft extension ladder experience
• Ability to lift 50lbs daily
• Company provided vehicle
• Health and Dental Insurance and Simple IRA after 60 days
• Lodging expenses and gas paid for overnight travel
• Uniform T-shirts and hats provided
• Competitive pay
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Apply now, at https://nationalfilterservice.com/opportunities/
To avoid getting an error message please complete application on a laptop or desktop computer, NOT a cell phone or tablet.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.