compensation: Minimum wage plus rent is only 150 a month in Flagstaff employment type: full-time job title: Live in care giver
QR Code Link to This Post
Professor with a Significant Disability seeks a Live-In Caregiver!
1. Be able to apply and pass a state wide fingerprint/background clearance check in order to work for a Developmentally Disabled Person in Arizona.
2. Willingness to apply and be hired by 3 Agencies that provide in-home services to a person with a Significant Disability
3. Willingness to work aț least 20 hours a week to start with the expectation to transition to be one of the primary caregivers in the home.
4. No allergies to cats as I have 2.
1. I receive 20 hours of home-in services a day and my live-in caregiver can earn a very livable income for Flagstaff
2. Only $150 in rent a month including all utilities for a decent sized room in a 3 bedroom house in a great neighborhood in Flagstaff!
3. Access to a shared kitchen, bathroom, beautiful backyard, and front yard on top of Buffalo park mesa in Flagstaff
4. 20 minutes walk to downtown Flagstaff
1. Needs to be very responsible and caring towards another person however no prior experience is necessary.
2. Planning to stay in Flagstaff for at least 2 years including over the summers and winter breaks
3. Be willing to learn new things and just be open to new experiences
4. Be fairly strong to be able to transfer a person with a significant disability to and from various places in and outside of the house
5. Be very friendly to people and animals
I am a fairly laid back guy who is interested in a person who is highly organized and motivated that can help me to continue to live independently in my own home. My ideal live in caregiver is someone who respects me as a completely competent person who just needs assistance with my daily living tasks.
Any prospective candidate will need to watch my short documentary film “My Dad Matthew” on YouTube and be prepared to discuss it during the interview process.
Please contact me at my personal email
I look forward to meeting you!
Professor Matthew Wangeman
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers