compensation: $18-$20/hr DOE + medical, dental, and 401k benefits employment type: full-time job title: Assistant Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
Our wellness cafe in Uptown Sedona has an opening for an assistant manager with a minimum of 2 years of barista experience as well as retail experience to assist in the supervision and daily operations, staff, and inventory management under the supervision of the Cafe Manager.
The position requires:
- a responsible, positive, and solution-oriented work attitude
- exceptional customer service
- must be able to work on weekends and be flexible with weekday scheduling
- a valid food handlers card; food manager certification is a bonus
- ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing; ability to create effective and harmonious relationships with employees and the public
- environmental consciousness and a stable emotional IQ
- ability to focus well and pay attention to details
- posses good time management and is dependable
- posses team-oriented cooperation to meet and exceed monthly goals
- ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- must live in Sedona or surrounding cities and have reliable transportation
Example of Duties:
-- Assist manager in supervising, scheduling, and training of employees.
-- Help maintain a shiny and magical atmosphere for guests
-- Prepare and serve menu items.
-- Adhere to proper preparation and portions as per the signature recipe book.
-- Suggests efficiency and solutions to the Manager.
-- Assists in compliance with Health Department regulations.
-- Ensures compliance with safety laws.
-- Responsible for cleaning and overseeing general maintenance of the facility and equipment.
-- Has understanding and is capable of teaching cash register/POS operation and money handling
-- Assume responsibility in the absence of the Café Manager.
-- Manage daily reports.
-- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are a young and growing brand that is focused on promoting wellness and self-healing. We offer a mix of cafe beverages, crystals, unique healing products, and energy-based training and services.
Please send your resume when responding to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers