Humane Society of Sedona
2115 Shelby Drive
Sedona, AZ 86336
We are looking for in area candidates, ONLY - Verde Valley, AZ (excluding Flagstaff/Prescott/etc.)
Must love working with people, must love fast paced work environment, must be able to multi-task with a smile, must love cleaning, must be organized and have extreme attention to detail, must be able to work in stressful atmosphere with professionalism.
- High School Diploma Required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must possess a genuine passion for animals and their welfare
- Extreme attention to detail, well organized
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, bend, twist, squat for long periods of time
Shift Hours: 7AM - 6PM
Schedule: Monday - Friday; One Weekend Day is a MUST
*Looking for someone who is also available as a back up/on-call. Do not apply if this schedule and hours do not work for you.*
Starting Salary: $13/Hour
Benefits: Paid Vacation - Sick Time (w/guidelines)
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers