QR Code Link to This Post
Try me without risk. For new clients - during our first telephone/remote support session - I offer up to 30 minutes of free telephone/remote support and consultation.
Call me at (928) 239-2959 or send me an email through Craigslist and find out for yourself whether I am the right person for you. I am usually available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. By appointment I can work with you remotely or at your place also at other times or on the weekend.
I am located in Sedona, Arizona and can come to your place in the greater Sedona area, or I can work with you - wherever you are - on your computer remotely and instantly with the help of state-of-the-art and secure remote support software while talking with you over the phone.
I work since more than 25 years with computers. I bought my first PC in 1990, my first Mac in 1995, and I provide computer support since 2003.
- Instant remote support anywhere.
- House calls in the greater Sedona area.
- Mac and PC maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Virus and malware removal.
- Antivirus and anti malware software installation.
- Facebook and general Internet privacy protection setup and tutoring.
- Software installation and tutoring.
- iPhone and iPad setup and configuration.
- iCloud setup and synchronization.
- Email setup and configuration.
- Printer and scanner installation.
- Computer, printer, and other electronics recycling.
- Wired and wireless network setup.
- Backup setup and configuration.
- Windows to Mac migration.
... and more.
For more information please have a look at my website: www.mac-and-pc.com.